American Heart Association CPR Classes
- This course provides instruction in adult/child/infant CPR, adult/child AED, ambu bag and barrier device usage, and relief of foreign body airway obstruction.
- This course is intended for Healthcare Professionals requiring a credentialed course but is available to all who are interested in taking the course.
- All CPR instructors provided for this service are certified American Heart Association instructors and employees of INC.
- Pre-registration and payment is required prior to the class. Call 716- 655-8776.
- Cost of the course will include textbook and two year AHA certification card.